
O My girl of little faith
Why did you sought for acceptance
When My arms swung wide for you
Why did you search for love
When I died just for you on the cross
O My dearest child of little faith
Are you not tired of rejection from the world
When I am here for you always
Are you not aware of My presence
That I am with you in all your days
O My daughter of little faith
Have you not seen the work I've done
That you may have life and life more abundantly
Have you not realise My eternal love for you
Even before your eyes were opened
O My precious Jewel in My eyes
Did you not know I have set the stars in their sky
The sun in their galaxy
The high mountains and all low valleys
All things in their place and time
So I would meet you in this divine way
That you would see I care for everything you're doing
And love every side of you
Despite your weaknesses
Despite your wrongdoings or mistakes.
My child,
Why did you sought for acceptance
When my arms swung wide for you
Why did you search for love..
When all these while I've been waiting for this chance to say
"I'd love you so...
So much I gave my only Son for you."