ibelieveicanfly (:
* FulllofFAITH.
eighteen
04011989
ahps/ccss/tpjc
tpjchoir
G013
o15o4o3o; bmwz
He's my all in all.

* wishlist.
eternity;
immutable;
forever.

* the Truth the Way the Life
we were meant to live
for so much more..
Put your love into action(:





Amplify my love;
.ifvond <3
shiineonthemagicalground.

* my loves. (:
alina.
angela.

andrew.
boonhwee.
calvin.
cass.
christopher.
daphne.
dawn.
dingneng.
dixon.
guanwei.
hanrui.
hanwen.
henry.
huda.
huimin.
huimun.
janice.
jillian.
joanne.
juliana.
justin.
keesiang.
kenny.
kexin.
leon.
lynette.
max.
mel-anne.
melvin.
prakash.
rhyss.
richard.
shiqin.
shirley.
shuana.
shuting.
sochenda.
steph.
valerieloh.
valerie.
vanessa.
weizhen.
wendy.
xuanan.
zesheng.
zhiyi.


blogspot.
friendster.
gmail.


Saturday, December 02, 2006


fiona was an angry girl this morning. so very pissed. went for zone mtg this afternoon and im thankful i went. He took away all that and washed all away. (: i love the zone. and very surprised to get 'appreciated'. well anyway, i love the cell alot. i came out with a total different emotion altgt.


lets see if you've got anything to say.

_______



Jesus, Lover of my soul
Jesus, I will never let You go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the rock
And now I know

I love You
I need You
Though my world may fall
I'll never let You go
My Savior, my closest friend
I will worship You until the very end.


rest in you alone at`9:22 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com