ibelieveicanfly (:
* FulllofFAITH.
eighteen
04011989
ahps/ccss/tpjc
tpjchoir
G013
o15o4o3o; bmwz
He's my all in all.

* wishlist.
eternity;
immutable;
forever.

* the Truth the Way the Life
we were meant to live
for so much more..
Put your love into action(:





Amplify my love;
.ifvond <3
shiineonthemagicalground.

* my loves. (:
alina.
angela.

andrew.
boonhwee.
calvin.
cass.
christopher.
daphne.
dawn.
dingneng.
dixon.
guanwei.
hanrui.
hanwen.
henry.
huda.
huimin.
huimun.
janice.
jillian.
joanne.
juliana.
justin.
keesiang.
kenny.
kexin.
leon.
lynette.
max.
mel-anne.
melvin.
prakash.
rhyss.
richard.
shiqin.
shirley.
shuana.
shuting.
sochenda.
steph.
valerieloh.
valerie.
vanessa.
weizhen.
wendy.
xuanan.
zesheng.
zhiyi.


blogspot.
friendster.
gmail.


Sunday, October 08, 2006


IM CURRENTLY THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH (:

Friday cum saturday was eventful and happy.
After a miserable literature paper last friday, rushed down to redhill for a mooncake celebration with primary schoool mates and it was so exciting. They grew up, matured, but it was a nice gathering (: I met my beloved bestfriend finally.



RuiSee; My primary school bestfriend and we've known each other for like.. 10 years! (:

Daddy fetched me to Angela & Zesheng's party and I reached just when they packed up. Im so sorry i came late. Happy belated birthday to Angela and Zesheng (: Went up to Zesheng's house, laughed at chinese drama and took pictures. His parents are cute can. Haha. Extremely comical. Some of them left coz they were too tired. Went with Ngla Tom Min and Edwin to chat under her block's spiderweb. We chatted till 5 i suppose. Went to Edwin's house cos he complained he wanna bathe. Tom knocked out there while Ngla and me had a 15min powernap, leaving us more energetic than before. We went to bedok kopitiam to eat when the sky lit up and cabbed home with my beloved bestfriend at 9plus.


Girls with ZeSheng (:

Under Min's spiderweb


My beloved Ngla! (:

Upon reaching home, bathed and met the yaya sisters. Ate at Black Canyon, headed for town. Met Louis and we caught the World Trade Centre. We wanted to watch a comedy at first. I was too tired to ask why we ended up watching that. Anyway, I ended up tearing and tearing. Left my muchloved sisterhood to celebrate Mummy's birthday!

They picked me up at Bedok stop and we headed for East Coast Park. By then, I could almost hear my bed calling me... (: Ate Long Beach I guess. It was very nice. But I didnt really like the fact I have to use my hands to peel and get the food. We strolled along the park nearby awhile. I knocked out immediately uponing touching my bed (:


I feel like the happiest girl currently because I seldom get to see my primary school and secondary buddies. Plus it's all ALL IN 2 DAYS ((: Watching the World Trade Centre makes me cherish the people around me even more. It makes me realise how fragile a life is and how easy for us to lose someone close to us. Sigh, if only....


rest in you alone at`3:05 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com