Friday, March 17, 2006
At nyt, went fer zion convention.
They said Dr. Brian bailey talk chimchim 1.. but i dun find so lei.
Sumore alot of old aunties n uncles..
Halfway thru Praise N worship,
I saw e backview of this man.. I jus stunned ther..
He got my dads height..
He got my dads hair..
He got my dads skin colour..
He got my dads features frm behind..
He wore my dads fav colour kinda bracelet..
And he got half of my dads build..
O..If only my dad knew n praises Him lik he does.....
I whipped this up immediately in my head.
I stood there tearin sudd.
E burden He set in my hart tonyt wasnt wad Dr.Brian Bailey was sharin,but instead, on my faM.
Durin altar cal,They had PnW agn..
ALl stood n I juz cnt help it but stared at e guy who looked lik my dad..
E burden in me juz grew heavier.
Stood der tearin n i dun noe why~
A purpose....
Gues wart. When everytin ended, i went up to ask him if he's frm Cornerstone..
He smiled n said he's from philipians. He asked for my name.
I said mine n asked 4 his.. He shook my hand tightly and said he's brother John.(well,at least i think so..I gues i heard he said that)
I kept tearin,he jus kept smilin nt knowin why i approached him.
I teared sumore,and said.. 'well,your back..it looks lik my dad's.'
And he jus smiled...N i say nice to noe you..Tearin, N i juz walk off.
Went back my seat n told J bout it.
Anyway my seat's juz behind his.
He came over t my seat n said nice to meet u..haha..
I teared till .. i couldnt stop.. And he prayed 4 me... He dint understand.. I din too...
We hav communication brkdown..but he seemed to know what im tinkin.
He jus laid his hands on me..
N kept sayin.. Jesus uses u..Jesus use u...
I wondered hw he know what i was tinkin..
O..It is You.
That moment..that feelin..I cnt forget.
YOU LOOK LIKE MY DAD. MY GOODNESS...
IF ONLY HE KNEW YOU LIKE HE DOES..
rest in you alone at`12:57 AM