Friday, March 17, 2006
15th Mar..
Went to sch fer lecture =S Maths.
Seems sthg lik Amaths. So i dint bother much..Thou I noe its bad lik that.
Supposed to go hm straight..but I dint.haha..
Then Meet ngla n moon in e aft noon @ 2o1..
I was SO late..Sorry!
Hmm,got manni manni fruits, 2bars of choc,our lunch N drinks!
Hahaa..
Got to ngla's hse, ate lunch & waited 4 xinn =)
Cut sum fruits while waitin 4 xin.
when she cum ar,i immediately run to e door,as thou I got e keys lah~ =X
hahaha..I melted e choc!! so cool sia.. all of us so excited.Took few pics =D
when our choc fondue(did i spell correctly?) and all our fruits were done, hahaha,we were ALL so excited.
Laid everytin nicely~!
kexinn was tryin to tell me sthg when i kept interruptin n talk 2 moon.hahaha!!
i tink ar, she also quite irritated... LOLLLL !!! sorry xin! hahaha. i dint mean it. LOls..!!
while eatin,we were ALL excited lor.hahaha...tryin to take a pic with e fruits n choc b4 we eat..Lol.cos e choc was kinda thick,e fruits will tend to slip away frm our fork n get STUCK in e choc.and all of us will hide e fruit in it..hahha!!
Ohya..btw, we hav pears,bananas,mango,grapes,KIWI..haha..gues thats all?if nt wrong lah~ LOll.. Everytime either one of us tryin to dip e fruit in e choc n eat it, we will try 2 make e fruit drop and all of us will say 'OHHHHHH' and use our fork to kick e fruit out ! hahahaa!!
Luff till siao lorrr.. LOL ! first tym i had so much fun with fondue..LOVE it man.LOL!!
Aft e fruits was.. KAPO time!hahahaha..why i said its kapo time cos we kept takin pics with e kapokapo.N e WEIRDDDD ting bout ngla's kapo is that its EARS are nt equal!!!! hahahahaha!!!! but its so cute lik that.LOLS.
I went hm aft that..Hahaaaha =)
rest in you alone at`1:33 AM